MILLS PARK ATHLETIC INFORMATION
INTERESTED IN SPORTS, READ THIS FIRST
General Tryout Information. Tryouts for spring sports begin February 21st. Track “Pass to Play” day is 2/13. Boys Soccer and Girls Softball “Pass to Play” day is 2/14. If interested please click here for the attached form.
ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION FORMS FOR 2023-2024
There are a total of 7 pages that should be modified and filled out.
Questions about tryouts. Read this first….. and read the slide presentation above this section titled “General Tryout Information”
WCPSS ATHLETIC UPDATE
Starting in August parents can begin using DragonFlyMax to setup student athlete accounts. You as the parent can upload and maintain your student athlete’s forms without the hassle of transporting paper copies to school. Be sure to set up your account as the parent first, and then you can add your middle and high school student athletes.
Paper copies are still allowed, but if you prefer maintaining their athletic forms for the years to come, DragonFly will help you manage that.
Here is the link. https://www.dragonflymax.com/
There will be a meeting on campus for families wanting to tryout for sports the week before students come back to school (date TBD). At this meeting I will present to parents the steps that need to be taken for their student athletes to tryout.
ARE YOU ELIGIBLE TO TRY OUT?
- Must be a 7th or 8th grader
- Must have passed 3 out of 4 core classes with a “D” or above the prior semester (math/language arts/science/social studies)
- Must have had 14 or less absences the prior semester
- Must be under 15 years of age prior to August 31
- Completed Participation, Medical,and Physical Forms (can be submitted by using Dragonflymax.com or paper copies printed, filled in, and turned into John Babson at school).
HOW TO REGISTER FOR TRYOUTS:
- Complete the online registration (DragonFly Max) prior to tryouts
- Download the physical forms and have them signed by a doctor
- Upload the physical to DragonFly Max or bring a paper copy to school