WEST LAKE ATHLETIC INFORMATION
Welcome to West Lake Middle School Athletics
ATHLETIC SCHEDULE 2023-2024
Spring Tryout information…
Tryouts for Basketball will be Feb 21 & 22 2:45pm-4:45pm. Please make sure that your child has all of the forms completed in DragonFly Max prior to tryouts. There is a form that must be filled out by a physician. All the instructions are below.
Once the coaches have made their cuts, the names or numbers will be posted under each sports area on this site.
Middle School Athletic Participation Forms https://www.wcpss.net/Page/1465
PLEASE USE THE WEST LAKE REGISTRATION LINK ABOVE TO REGISTER ON DRAGONFLY. NO PAPER COPIES WILL BE ACCEPTED. REGISTRATION MUST BE COMPLETED PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY OF TRYOUTS.
What is to be filled out on DragonFly… (IF ALL FORMS ARE NOT IN DRAGONFLY YOU WILL NOT BE ABLE TO TRYOUT)
- NCHSAA PPE Health HIstory Form
- NCHSAA PPE Physical Examination Form
- NCHSAA Gfeller-Waller Student Athlete & Parent/Legal Custodian Concussion Information
- NCHSAA PPE Medical Eligibility form
- NCHSAA ELigibility, Consent to Participate and Release Form
How to use DragonFly Max instructions are CLICK HERE.
- Attendance – The State Board of Education requires no more than 14 total absences during the previous semester.
- Academics – Must earn passing grades (D or better) in a minimum of 3 core classes during the previous semester